To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PCMechanic Inc. • Overland Park, KS
Posted 2 months ago
PCM is currently looking for a Sr. Data Architect for a direct hire role in the Overland Park, KS area. The Senior Data Architect will primarily focus on data operations using tools like Microsoft SQL Server, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and SSIS to develop solutions that deliver diverse business intelligence capabilities internally and externally. The right candidate must have strong technical skills, excellent communication skills, experience developing and documenting procedures and experience setting standards. This role will also collaborate with internal and external clients to design and implement data processing systems. This role will function as senior level support to assist with leadership across the Data Management team.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in CS, IT or a related field
- 8+ years’ experience of database architecture and development using Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- Strong Transact-SQL stored procedure and function development along with query tuning and optimization
- Advanced extract, transform load (ETL) practices and application programming interface (API) experience
- Able to create scalable and reusable solutions
- Experience with source code management and code reviews
- Able to manage multiple projects independently while committed to sustaining high quality of work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lead medium to large team projects
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Must be able to translate client/marketing needs into technical business requirements
Additional experience preferred:
- Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Advanced MuleSoft architecture, development and integration experience
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Automation Studio, Contact Builder and Data Extensions
- API integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Power BI report development using Microsoft Dynamics 365 data
- Tableau Administration
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Relation Database Service (RDS) and/or Redshift
- Best practices working with sensitive data classifications such as PII and/or PHI