Are you caring, compassionate and inspired to help others? Do you love working with seniors? Now offering a $500 sign on bonus!
At Aegis of Bellevue Overlake, our newest assisted living community, we are looking for people who love taking care of others, and especially our elderly population. If you love being of service and making a difference, then we have a job for you!
The Care Manager (CM) is an integral member of the health care team and provides high quality direct personal care to residents while promoting resident independence and self-care. Current opportunities include Full- and Part-Time positions, with both day and evening schedules available. Ideal candidates will be able to work weekends.
If you're a new grad with your NAR registration we'd love to hear from you! We are so committed to this we will even pay for your continuing education, including Mental Health, Dementia, CPR/FA and Medication Technician courses to dedicated employees. We also have Medication Care Manager positions available.
Aegis of Bellevue Overlake is located at 1845 116th Ave NE.
Ask about our $500 Employee Referral Bonus.
As a Care Manager your responsibilities may include:
- Reading and implementing care/activities of daily living (ADLs) according to resident service plan within the scope of practice of certification or licensure. Effectively working within professional scope of practice per state laws, regulations and professional standards.
- Responding to resident needs, pendant calls, and other community alarms in a timely manner.
- Demonstrating empathy and develops caring rapport with residents. Promotes resident independence and self-care.
- Communicating clearly, professionally, and timely. Maintaining professional communication channels with all members of healthcare team.
- Reading, writing, speaking and understanding English at the level necessary for performing duties.
- Delivering care and services in accordance with individual service plan for all assigned residents. Maintaining accurate and complete records of care delivered. At the start of each shift conducting visual safety check on all assigned residents and at the end of each shift, effectively communicating (written or verbal) resident status with next shift.
- Communicating change of condition in any resident to nursing in a timely and effective manner.
- Completing incident reports accurately and timely. Understanding policies pertaining to safety and infection control and demonstrates practices to control the spread of communicable illnesses. Promoting a clean, orderly, and safe environment. Assisting housekeeping and maintenance staff to keep community and resident property clean.
- Recognizing, responding to and reporting concerns in resident's environment to ensure safety and comfort of resident.
- Demonstrating behavior which maintains and respects resident rights and promotes independence, regardless of race, religion, lifestyle, sexual preference, and disease process.
- Addressing individual behavioral needs of the resident and demonstrates the ability to identify psychosocial needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Commitment to high quality standards and service.
- Skilled at working with teams and effective communication techniques (oral and written).
- Skilled at building positive relationships with residents.
- Ability to maintain resident privacy and confidentiality.
- WA State only – Maintains Active NA-C or HCA certification * (see below)
- *In the absence of Active CNA or HCAC, employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of training within 120 days and passing the State examination within 200 days of hire (or as mandated by state law).
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!