If you are interested in working with an amazing team, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay, and flexible hours, read below.
Provide leads, appointments or bills in to assist sales people in closing accounts
- Minimum of 2 years post-secondary education
- 2 years Telemarketing Experience
- Flexible hours. Between 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a ½ hour unpaid lunch unpaid for more than 6 hours work.
- $18/hour + 5% Commission on Sales (On average $1,000/month)
We offer excellent benefits with 100% health insurance.
- Paid health, life, and long-term disability after 90 days
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Paid Holidays
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Service