Metallix Refining Inc., a precious metals recycling company, is searching for an Environmental Health and Safety Manager in the Greenville, NC area.
Leverage your environmental health and safety experience with an established precious metals refinery where safety and the environment are critical aspects of the business.
This is an exciting time to join our team as the EH&S Manager as the company is revising and developing related programs. In this growing company, you will be a hands-on safety advocate, and in charge of all things EH&S.
In addition to managing all aspects of environmental, safety, and health, you are responsible for regulatory compliance with RCRA, OSHA, DOT, and EPA including permits, audits, and corporate communication. This includes working with federal, state, and local agencies, and supporting service contractors as the regulatory point of contact.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Excellent compensation – Commensurate with experience.
- Outstanding benefits – Including medical (deductibles are partially reimbursable by the company), dental, vision, Rx, company paid AD&D, disability, sick days, paid vacation, paid holidays, floating holiday, maternity leave, 401k, all travel expenses paid, employee recognition and appreciation awards.
Relocation assistance may be available to well-qualified candidates.
Applicants MUST apply online, as this is a secure facility. Unscheduled visits are prohibited.
Email your information directly to: URL blocked - click to apply
About the Company: Metallix Refining Inc. has been in the precious metals recycling business since 1968. They process and purchase scrap materials containing gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium from small to large businesses in industries such as jewelry manufacturing and retail, microelectronics and semiconductor, medical device manufacturing, electroplating, pharmaceutical, specialty chemical, automotive, and many more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- We are looking for a professional leader with in-depth industrial environmental, health and safety expertise including international transportation, project management, customer services that include audits, and worker’s compensation both directly and with company consultant.
- MESH certificates from accredited university or ability to obtain
- EHS experience in an industrial managerial level role
- Knowledge of OSHA, CFR and DOT regulations and manuals’ navigation
- RCRA training including identifying incoming material and transportation description
- Knowledge of applicable environmental health and safety regulations in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 8 years of applicable experience with a proven track record of regulatory compliance
- Be a “U.S. person” pursuant to section 120.15 of the ITAR
Implement Environmental Program
Lead Process Improvement