To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
78 West Court Street
Woodland, CA 95695
- Phone: 530-661-3405
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Woodland, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Summary of the Position
Responsible for managing the Estimating department. Ensure that all incoming pricing requests are handled timely. Maintain weekly bid list with due dates and assign projects to the Junior Estimators for completion. Perform final review of all take-offs, budget sheets, and estimates.
Reports to the Sales Manager.
· Review plans
· Create pricing sheets for estimates from take-off sheets
· Final review of estimates
· Answer calls with regards to estimating
· Maintain the project bid list for all incoming pricing requests
· Coordinate with Production and Accounting departments to verify job costing reports and make any necessary changes to the estimating process.
· Work with Sales Manager for final review on estimates
· Create new pricing sheets for new products
· Create AutoCAD versions of standard details
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with attention to detail
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
· Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for estimating
· Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
· Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred, but not required.
Education, Training and Experience
· Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
· Willingness and ability to perform the work by following verbal and written instructions.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a drug/background check