Here's a video about AVI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfSEAz7bQw
Who We Are
We are an organization in which every employee is a crucial member of the team. From our highly trained engineers and technicians to our project managers, administrators and salespeople, we have a passion for designing and integrating the perfect AV solution for each client. With 16 offices throughout the Midwest, Central South West and the West Coast, we may be hiring for AVI jobs in multiple locations simultaneously.
Why AVI Systems?
At AVI you’ll have the opportunity and be encouraged to grow from within. You will help define your role and be encouraged to lead and share your knowledge, expertise and passion. You will also have the opportunity to create, improve and participate in the growth of AVI Systems, a company with a 40-year history and an unlimited future.
Get a taste of real ownership
We are a 100% employee-owned (ESOP) company with incentive-based compensation to reward employees for superior job performance. We believe ownership is a powerful incentive for ordinary people to do extraordinary things. We also know that stockholders alone do not build companies; employees build companies. And employee-owners build great companies. At AVI Systems, our employees receive stock ownership through 401(k) matching, dividends and profit sharing.
Work with the best in the industry
No AV workforce is as highly trained, more capable or better qualified than the people of AVI Systems. As a company that is committed to being on the forefront of technological innovation, we seek out and attract people who share our passion, and we invest in them for the long term. Learn more about our expertise and credentials.
Audio Visual Sales Engineer
The Sales Engineer works with the customer, account managers, project managers, and the team of technicians to design an audiovisual system that meets our customer's specific needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- provide technical expertise to support the architecture, installation and planning of audio, video and control solutions
- research and analyze the capabilities of available hardware and software options; and
- design an audiovisual system of various hardware and software components that work together as one integrated system
- Prior experience in the service and installation of audio, video and presentation systems.
- Knowledgeable of AMX/Crestron programming as well as CAD Software and drawings.
- Maintain positive and effective communication with customers.
- Experience in a technology or construction field preferred.
- Must be able to read engineering schematics and communicate design intent.
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
You can apply through CareerBuilder, email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply, or visit our website www.avisystems.com/about/careers/
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.