To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Earth City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Agile Software Developer / QA Automation
U.S. Bank • Earth City, MO
Posted 2 months ago
The Agile Software Developer will execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle. Partnering with key technical and business stakeholders, the agile developer will help refine the product vision, estimate and design a solution, create, purchase, or customize the requisite hardware and software to create the solution, ensure the quality of the final product through manual and automated tests, and support the new software as it is moved to production.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
- Expert-level Coding Skills (typically Java or C#), including Version Control Systems and the Eclipse IDE
- Functional Testing experience, including ability to create, maintain and execute both manual and automated tests
- DevOps capabilities – containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management, CI/CD
- Extensive knowledge in modeling and application design and architecture
- Expert programming knowledge skills
- Expert knowledge in IT/Software quality assurance
- Expert knowledge with system/application testing tools and implementation
- Strong understanding of Information Management
- Extensive knowledge in product/vendor management and change control
- Experience in: Unit Testing (including automation and integration with CI systems) and Agile Software Development (typically Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Open, honest, collaborative and clear intra-team communication skills
- Entirely self-directed, can solve business problems from inception to implementation– can solve business problems without explicit direction
- Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes
- Strong understanding of system and network architecture
- Ability to identify, resolve, and retest defects
- Expert skills in service virtualization, test case modeling, and test data management tools and processes
- Leads by example; providing support and mentoring as needed to ensure sufficient skill, knowledge and effectiveness in the development and testing process
- Demonstrated technical leadership and direction
- Demonstrated enterprise-level collaboration and system architecture design
- Demonstrated mentorship of more junior resources in technical and business topics
- Expert knowledge in CI/CD solutions, such as Jenkins and Maven
- Ability to analyze features to deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Ability to follow policy requirements related to documentation and other processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and communication/leadership skills