To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1370 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dan Ryan Builders • Bridgeville, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assists the division sales & marketing department with assigned projects and tasks. Provides administrative and clerical support to the division management team as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
· Responsible for processing all sales related contracts, change orders, addendum's, lot transfer, and continual follow-up on required documents.
· Create a contract clean-up checklist within specialized deadlines, and maintain contract files (electronic and paper)
· Draft financial, statistical, narrative, and/or other reports as requested, distribute weekly and monthly reports.
· Provide support to customer service activities
· Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
· Design and generate general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
· Participate in on-going process training to sales staff; create agendas and presentations.
Sales & Marketing
· Working with sales team on sales and marketing related items
· Assists on implementation of marketing campaigns
· Administrative support to Director of Sales & Marketing
Knowledge and Skills
· Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Newstar, Homebase)
· Work requires continual attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
· Posses general knowledge of real estate and construction, to include vendors, trade contractors, brokers, lenders, and various industry
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Detailed oriented
· Be a self starter
· Be creative and proactive
· Willingness to wear multiple hats
· Work well under pressure
Education and Work Experience
· HSD or equivalent education and work experience
· AA degree in related field is preferred
· 1-3 years prior administrative/office managerial experience
· Exposure to residential homebuilding environment preferred
· Experience with documentation, interpretation, and correspondence preparation