Imagine leveraging your mechanical expertise in an immaculate, very safe facility where your expertise is highly valued. Experience an attractive variety of projects in a 250,000 sq.ft. facility capable of producing hundreds of different products. Arrow is committed to American manufacturing technology, material innovation, and investing in their people to consistently produce high quality, inspired products used in homes across the United States and the rest of the world.
Arrow Home Products is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their Elk Grove Village Team. In this role you will be responsible for performing repairs on electrical/electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical equipment.
Why Professionals join and stay with their team:
- Competitive compensation: $23-$33/hr commensurate upon experience
- Great benefits package: health coverage for you and your family, 401(k) with company match, short term disability, life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tenure – They have very little turnover because they take care of their team and reward them for a job well done.
- Stability – They have been around for over 60 years and continues to grow and expand their business
- Order parts as directed by Maintenance Manager
- Investigate conditions cited on work orders (verifying issues are maintenance related)
- Troubleshoot problems
- Perform correction action, including testing of equipment prior to sign off of the work order
- Comply with all safety procedures, as well as the lock out/tag out procedures
- Identify need for parts or alternative correction action
- Complete documentation (work orders)
- Advise production of potential and actual equipment failure
- Adhere to preventive maintenance program and maintain appropriate records
- Ensure personal tools are adequate for perform job and are regularly maintained
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Requires regular attendance in accordance with scheduled shift time and days; as well as compliance with Attendance Policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have proven experience in maintenance with electrical/electronic and hydraulic equipment, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com