Green Bay company with 6 employees is seeking a Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire Customer Service and Quality Control candidate. This is a smaller, friendly environment where you will be welcomed and have daily interaction with customers via phone, email, and face-to-face.
Duties for Customer Service and Quality Control :
- Serve as first point of contact for walk-in, email, Ecommerce and telephone customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers and make recommendations to prospects and clients
- Handle most aspects of quality control - checking in signs, verify correct material was used, proofreading, and calling clients to let them know order is completed. This will also include all packaging and shipping, UPS, FedEx and deliveries.
- Assist with paperwork (ie; Work Order, credit approvals, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, etc.)
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and email activity. Update database.
- Maintain an attractive retail environment (clean, organized and functional).
Hours for Customer Service and Quality Control: 8:30am-5pm, M-F (No nights or weekends.)
Pay: $16.00-18.00/hour. Benefits: Vacation, Holidays, and Health Insurance. 401K offered after 1 year.
Other job titles for Customer Service Specialist - Client Support , Customer Advocate, Customer Service Agent, Customer Support Associate, Shipping and Receiving, Quality Control
- 2 years of Customer Service experience needed from retail, inside sales, call center, customer service or similar role.
- Strong communication skills with ability to talk with clients, ask questions, and interact daily.
- Ability to manage projects and be able to keep documentation of all orders.
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record
- Work effectively with all departments in the organization
- Process customer orders accurately and completely following established center procedures
- Professional and outgoing attitude and positive demeanor
- Basic to intermediate Word and Excel.
- Able to understand profit, percentages, and calculations.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue