· Minimum high school diploma, Associate’s degree or higher preferred
· 4+ years of Maintenance experience
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Experience setting up lines
· Plumbing/pump experience is a plus
· Strong critical thinking and creative skills
· Detail oriented and organized
· Thorough working knowledge of facility equipment units, their usage, and safety procedures
· Ability to manage time and responsibilities with minimal supervision
· Lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
· Stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, or crouch.
· Maintenance, safety, or manufacturing certifications a plus
· Quality check equipment regularly to ensure everything is in working order
· Install equipment, inspect and troubleshoot equipment
· Collaborate with workers and other professionals
· Report to a Facilities or Maintenance Manager for issues
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Technician. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.