To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Performance Matters Associates (PMAUSA) • Chico, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Washington National Insurance Company's largest American marketing partner, PMA USA, is looking for the right individuals who have the desire to earn a good living, work a flexible schedule and help hundreds of our clients and their employees by educating, advising and servicing them to improve their quality of life.
This is a business-to-business sales position helping employers find health care benefit solutions, and improve employee retention by creating or enhancing their employee benefits packages with our products.
You will be working with our currently contracted school district, local government, and small business accounts, re-opening dormant accounts as well as developing new accounts.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate for this position is enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven record of professionalism and success in fast-paced environments. The individual selected will receive comprehensive sales training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to PMA USA as a leader in the national market.
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- A professional presence and demeanor
- A dedication to customer service
- Ability to travel in state
- Experience prospecting, networking and/or new business development
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Ability to earn client trust along with excellent relationship management skills
- One of the best commission and bonus programs in the industry.
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life.
- Incentives, such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers.
- One of the most effective training and go-to-market processes in the industry.
Earn what you’re worth, make a difference in people’s lives, and have a great time while you do it!
PMA USA is an Equal Opportunity Company.