Summit Credit Union, established in 1935, is a full service, $236 million credit union, currently employing 111 people with 8 locations. Please refer to our website for more information. URL blocked - click to apply
A Business Analyst position that is primarily responsible for data analysis, project management, process improvement, enhancing member-facing technology, researching business opportunities and assisting with other business needs as determined.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Finance, Business Economics, Project Management, or Business Administration, or related field from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a proficient knowledge of: Spreadsheet Software (Excel), Adobe Acrobat, and Word Processing Software (Word). Also needs ability to assist with Internet Software, Electronic Mail Software, and general computer knowledge.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the trust of staff
- Must have superb grammar skills.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes, and resolve routine problems.
- Team player with a "can do" attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.