To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston - Back Bay Area, MA 02116
- Brian Blum
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality • Boston - Back Bay Area, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Upscale Casual Dining- Top Notch Culinary Experience
Our Company is searching for an honest Professional Restaurant Manager with high standards and extraordinary integrity. If you are the right Restaurant Manager for this position you will be able to build a strong team and lead effectively to a common goal. Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply Today for our location in Boston, MA. Our Restaurant opened in Boston in 2009 and is known as one of the favorites for dining as people come from all over to enjoy the award winning wine lists, amazing food, and the wonderful beer selection. Our company provides a hands-on working experience, enabling you to utilize your capabilities and knowledge to guide teams, take care of and get to know your guests. If you crave innovation in a creative environment, Apply Today Restaurant Manager for our location in Boston, MA.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager should have a passion for upping their game through ongoing training that provides pathways for career advancement while maintain a focus on guest service, food, wine and beer. Responsibilities include for the Restaurant Manager is front of house recruitment, management and shift scheduling while maintaining a team focus on high quality food and service. The Restaurant Manager must be a driven individual with strong organizational skills who provide ongoing customer feedback are highly sought. The Restaurant Manager will also help organize and direct training programs within the restaurant and act as a support system for all areas of the restaurant and ensure the highest levels of products and hospitality.
- Health Benefits
- Fun Work Team
- Quality of Life
- Competitive Pay
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer service and guest satisfaction are all the qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- 1 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Boston, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum
We are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 1-2 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service