To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
- Jack Sieburg
- Phone: 608-709-8130
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Credit Manager
Creative Financial Staffing • Madison, WI
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading distribution organization in the Madison market and looking to hire an Assistant Credit Manager.
- Opportunities for advancement - responsibilities and titles
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Amazing team environment!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ASSISTANT CREDIT MANAGER
- Investigating and verifying financial status and reputation of prospective customers applying for credit, preparing documents to substantiate findings, and recommending rejection or approval of applications.
- Establish credit limitations on customer account.
- Investigation of fraud cases and possible legal action and collection for delinquent bills.
- Review collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Audit delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectible to ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning bad debt status to account.
- Coordinate with others, including personnel in company branches and credit card companies, to exchange information and update controls.
- Submit delinquent accounts to attorney or outside agency for collection.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ASSISTANT CREDIT MANAGER:
- Commercial Collections; Credit experience
- Supervisory / management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and deliver presentations to senior finance and accounting managers
- Solid computer skills
Keywords: credit, collections, collector, commercial collections, management, accounts receivable