The client is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Four out of the clients five hospitals have received five-star rankings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and they are the first and only hospitals in the DC metro area to have earned five out of five stars for quality by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
We are seeking a Clinic Registered Nurse for a 13 week contract in Falls Church, VA to work in a Pre-Procedural Evaluation Clinic
- This RN position has no direct bed side clinical care, the RN’s are to work as interviewers & navigators via telephone for pre-surgical patients preparing for surgery. The clinic has patients come in to be examined by Nurse Practitioners under the supervision of an Anesthesiologist.
- RN interviewer contacting & obtaining medical HX, & discussing surgical pre-op/post op instructions with pre-surgical patients via phone.
- RN may assist with blood lab draws & EKG’s
Location: 3300 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042
Shift: Monday - Friday 8 hour shifts 9AM-17:30PM
Contract Duration: 13 Weeks
Please email me your updated resume should you be interested in learning more, and I can explain the role in more detail over a quick phone call. If not feel free to refer me to anyone who may be a great fit!
I can be reached at Email blocked - click to apply or Phone number blocked - click to apply. I look forward to speaking with you!
- Must have 1+ years Clinic Rn experience
- VA or Compact license required
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations