A unique career opportunity exists with Frank Winston Crum Insurance in our home office campus located in Clearwater, FL. The Insurance Communication Specialist will support the Business Development Team and report directly to the Vice President of Business Development. This role will also work closely with our corporate Marketing Department, enabling you to express your creative side.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Communications - Create and publish relevant, high quality content for our partner agents to keep them updated and informed of our insurance products and offerings including bulletins and company newsletters.
Social Media - Manage email and social media communications across LinkedIn, Facebook and with industry associations. Includes monitoring, tracking and reporting on key engagement metrics across email, social media and within the agent portal.
Agency Onboarding - Build relationships and assist with new agency set up in our proprietary rating software. Conduct new agent welcome calls and ensure agents are trained and informed of all available resources and key contacts to ensure a positive experience upon activation.
Agent Support - Manage the execution of sanctioned programs and key engagement metrics for our incentives and rewards program. Ensure accuracy in agent related data ranging from contact information to commissions. Work with accounting to ensure accurate payments of commissions and incentives.
Administrative - Prepare reports, manage CRM database and other administration duties to support the Vice President of Business Development.
Branding - Work closely with corporate marketing department to ensure brand standards are met across all web and printed messaging.
Special Events - Manage events calendar for trade shows, insurance conferences and agent events. This includes coordinating travel and all necessary material needed at the event.
Travel – overnight travel may be required during events on occasion, less than 25% of the time.
- Advanced writing and editing skills with the ability to be creative and imaginative with communication directed to our partner agents.
- Knowledge and proficiency in commercial insurance terminology
- Knowledge in insurance company and insurance agency interactions with ability to anticipate agent needs
- Knowledge and proficiency in social media messaging and management
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to perform as an engaging company representative at events, hospitality functions and trade shows.
- Ability to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain diplomatic peer, vendor and customer/client relations.
- Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude and project a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
- Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
- Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
- Insurance background required with a minimum of 1 year experience with a carrier or agency specializing in P&C insurance, commercial insurance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Social Media Marketing experience with expert level LinkedIn knowledge, preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office program.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft CRM or ability to learn platform within 30 days of employment.
- FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually