To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Riviera Beach, FL 33407
- Mariela Pinel
- Phone: 5614080664
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ascendo Resources • Riviera Beach, FL
Posted 3 months ago
Growing company in a hot market seeking Senior Accountant now!
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintain balance sheet schedules and ledgers as well as account and reconciliations. He/she assists with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the Accounting officers in carrying out responsibilities of the Accounting Department in accordance with the Department’s policies and procedures. The Sr. Accountant will work with Jr. Accountants on various reconciliations throughout the month.
Essential Job Functions
• Preparation and posting of General Ledger entries
• Reconciliation of various General Ledger Accounts by gathering and balancing information
• Preparing analysis of GL accounts as requested
• Scanning of critical documents for record retention; monitor that scanned documents are filed
accurately and completely
• Preparation of Monthly closing entries as well as monthly financial statements
• Assist with Year-end closings Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting with implementing and maintaining internal financial control and procedures
• Updating policies and procedures as deemed necessary
• Maintaining open communication with Management Job Knowledge and Skills
• BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
• Fund accounting experience highly desired
• Prior accounting experience in the General Ledger area.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal; strong organizational skills
• Strong math skills; deadline-oriented; attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word