To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunkirk, MD
- Fred Scalese
- Phone: (617) 262-5050 ext 121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Project Estimator
MRI - The Boston Group • Dunkirk, MD
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Project Estimator – Construction
Location: Dunkirk, MD
Compensation: $100,000+ commensurate with experience
MRI Boston Group Overview:
Management Recruiters International Inc. (MRINetwork) is the world's largest executive search and recruitment organization with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI’s oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed members.
● Our client is an industry leader in the construction industry with a strong reputation and track record of growth.
● They have retained us to find them Project Estimators to help them continue to grow their business throughout the Mid-Atlantic. Access and interaction with the highest levels (fast pace / no bureaucracy).
● Lead the coordination and development of construction bid proposal packages to win projects in ground up commercial construction projects.
● Ensure pricing of proposals and contracts is competitive, accurate, complete, and compliant.
● Work with Project Managers to ensure follow-up on bids and budgets to meet deadlines and resolve questions and issues.
● Strong customer relationship skills and sub-contractor relationships, suppliers, and equipment vendors.
● Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management/Engineering or related experience.
● 3-7+ years of construction experience with 2-5+ years in a project estimator role.
● Self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented, energetic, goal-focused, high integrity. Work well in a team environment.
● Results-oriented and ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
● Project Estimator, Construction, MD.
Interviews this week! Qualified candidates please submit your resume as an MS Word attachment to Fred Scalese, Executive Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org