This position is to manage and help grow our relationship with a food distributor that we have worked very closely with for over 15 years. In this role, you will work closely with beverage managers of multiple branches as well as help represent this company at food shows throughout the year. While in the office and not attending to this client, you will be assisting the Sales team with all sales needs including new customer acquisitions, preparing for external meetings, and new product development.
- Ensure client satisfaction across sales, training, and quality control channels
- Work with the art department to design creative marketing materials including brochures trade show materials and Power Point presentations
- Run quarterly training sessions with incoming sales reps
- Conduct additional training sessions with customers
- Assist Food Distributor with anything that comes up throughout the year including providing them with samples, solving product issues, evaluating the competition, and assisting with increased sales demand
- Assist with evaluating the market trends and developing new products
- Assist client with new customer acquisition
- Review and compile sales reports
- Accompany sales representatives to initial meetings with significant clients
- Attend approximately 15 trade shows per year (must be comfortable traveling alone)
- Travel is approximately 40% of position
Sales Support and Trade Show Management:
- Assist the sales team with new customers and product development
- Create and send out samples/product to clients and potential customers
- Create event marketing and communication plans for meetings, user conferences, and trade shows to make sure message is consistent and creative
- Ordering all trade show supplies and arranging booth needs with tradeshow vendor
- Attend all trade shows as a product expert while managing schedules, mitigating risk, monitoring tasks, and coordinating necessary resources for entire team
- Oversee the installation and dismantling of all booths
- Planning booths in advance and coordinating the packing of all materials
- College Degree
- Experience working in an office
- Account management experience a plus
- Willingness to travel, especially during the Spring
- Must be adaptable
- Must be well spoken and comfortable in front of people- public speaking
- Team player mentality; able to work as a part of a small team
- Initiative to learn about the product
Qualified candidates please send resume to angelac@burnettspecialists. com
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Burnett Specialists is a privately-held, employee-owned; Houston based company with offices in Houston, Austin, El Paso, San Antonio, and Dallas, where we operate as Choice Specialists. Nationally certified as a woman owned business, we are widely respected as a diversity vendor.
We offer our clients the convenience of utilizing one source for staffing and direct hire placements. Our skills specializations include: accounting, administrative / clerical, convention support, engineering, HR, IT, legal, light industrial, management, manufacturing, medical admin, mortgage / banking, sales / marketing, supply chain, TeleSkills / call center, and training.
View the full profile