High School Diploma or GED. One to Three years of experience in a healthcare environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a variety of settings
- Knowledge of medical office procedures
- Knowledge of a variety of medical software
- Prefer knowledge of basic arithmetic to make simple calculations and the ability to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems
- Highly motivated with great organizational skills
- Demonstrates appropriate customer service attitudes and services in a variety of work settings
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, Internet and presentation software
- Ability to deliver products and services in an accurate, complete and timely fashion, with a results oriented attitude
- Must be skilled in written and verbal communications, requiring the ability to read and write effectively and efficiently
May be exposed to negligible electromagnetic radiation. Must have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Successful incumbent possesses high energy, drive and positive attitude; is committed to customer service and teamwork; has the ability to multi-task; and, is focused on achieving results.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.