To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· 1-2 years administrative experience.
· Knowledge and practical work experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Data Entry.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Capable of working in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure.
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Ability to read and interpret documents.
· Be detail oriented with focus on accuracy.
· Be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
· Weekend work/overtime as needed due to project demands.
· Maintain a neat and orderly office environment.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.