RN – Director of Clinical Services
Twin Cities MN
Home healthcare is transforming patient care in America. Home care is a revolutionizing the way we care for others in the comfort of their homes! Nightingale Home Healthcare is in search for an experienced home health clinical leader that will share our company and patient values and be a positive leader to the team!
● Are you familiar with OASIS?
● Are you familiar with home health regulations?
● Are you an experienced leader?
● Are you familiar with the new PDGM set forth first of the 2020 year?
Director’s responsibilities include, not limited to:
● Direct and manage office clinical activities. Including but not limited to patient assessments, management of care plans, oversee all patient issues from areas of concern to resolutions resulting in superior service. Implement, coordinate, maintain and evaluate all levels of patient care.
● Will operate according to the policies and procedures of the company and the standards of licensing, credentialing, and funding authorities under which the company operates.
● Ensure quality service. This position is responsible for maintain the quality and adequacy of nursing practice; ensure proper communication between clinical staff, patients, referral sources and payers. Discuss operational issues; update staff on new or changed regulations and review records and documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
● Exercises clinical judgement in applying professional knowledge in solving nursing problems within the company policies and practices.
● Must be willing to direct and participate in agency objectives to improve relations with patients, community and referral sources. This may include but not limited to participation in health fairs, conventions and sales calls to referral sources if needed.
● Provide backup support for all staff which may include: conducting start of care visits, routine nursing visits, nursing assessments, discharge visits and client visits ensuring quality and services.
Qualified candidates will have:
● Valid and non-restrictive MN RN License
● ADN, BSN prepared nursing professional is required
● Minimum of two years previous experience in home healthcare is required
● Minimum of five years of Nurse Management experience in home health is required - Current work history with employer must be a minimum of five years
● Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations is required
● Full working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, OASIS, PPS and daily operations of home care agency
● Excellent Computer Skills
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance including paid days off, and many other benefits.
If you share in the vision of this growing industry, please submit your resume today!
Key words: home health manager, home health clinical manager, home health director, home health clinical director, home health director of nursing, DON, ADON, home health administrator, clinical administrator, director of nursing, home health supervisor, executive, home health executive, RN, registered nurse, clinical director, director of patient care, director of clinical services