To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
- Melissa Holstein
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Recovery Specialist
EverStaff • Columbus, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pay Rate: $13.50
Hours: Monday thru Friday between 8-5pm, most shifts are 7 hours or 8 hours, depending on project
Insurance Recovery Representatives are responsible for following up on unpaid claims, identifying denial trends, preparing and submitting appeals and accurately documenting in company and client database.
- Reviewing claim data and timeline of events
- Making phone calls to insurance carriers in an effort to resolve outstanding claims
- Minimal contact with patients for denials that require patient’s attention
- Communicating with clients’ billers via a work queue or email if when applicable to correct coding or other errors
- Documenting all conversation and actions related to resolving claim in CRM
- Maintaining the privacy of patients their protected health information PHI follow HIPPA regulations
- Preparing timeline appeals and or provider dispute forms including locating and pulling medical records
- Communicating assigned work and progress with direct supervisors
- Navigating through various systems while on the phone
- Actively participating in continuous training through Arcadia Academy
- Ability to follow instructions independently
- Effective communication through verbal and written format with all member of departments
- Assist with other related duties as assigned
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology and or coding experience
- Previous experience working medical insurance companies
- Understanding of insurance benefits and claims processing
- Prior experience with NaviNet Emdeon preferred
- Call center/ collections experience a plus
- Must be able to navigate through various systems while on the phone
- Strong time management skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Intermediate to expert skills level with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to type 30wpm
- Abide to all company policies and confidentiality regulations.