Allstate Agency Licensed Sales Professional
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
We’re looking for candidates in Saraland, AL who have a passion for helping others and an interest in building a career with a local small business.
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
● Be a team player to help grow the agency
● Outgoing, goal-oriented and personable
● Be organized and efficient
● Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
● Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
● Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
● Confident self-starter who works well independently
● Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
● Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
● Sales experience is a plus
● Caring to both customers and colleagues
● Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
● Process-oriented and focused
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2016 Allstate Insurance Co.