Job title: Accounting Clerk
Location: Delaware, OH 43015
Duration: 12 Months
The position will prepare the weekly sales report, process manual invoices, various credits, perform account reconciliations, and month-end journal entries, monitor price exceptions and assist team members as needed.
Responsibilities include providing reporting to upper management, developing productivity enhancements and implementing new business initiatives that have an impact on the invoicing of customers.
- Position requires 2-year degree or 4 years relevant work experience, strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- The ability to interact with both internal and external customers
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint).
- Experience with Oracle Financials as well as Client’s systems (CTS, RSM, Tandem Billing systems, and SDI) is beneficial but not required.
- Successful incumbent should be flexible, motivated, well organized and detail oriented.
- Candidates also need to have a sense of urgency for important business deadlines as the invoicing function needs to be performed timely, especially during month end closings.
- Prior experience in accounting functions of large international corporations and/or manufacturing environments is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing Invoice Payments
- Invoicing Department Initiatives
- Account Reconciliations
- Journal Entries and Closing Duties