Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Housekeeping Supervisor .
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will assist in the supervision of associates in the Housekeeping and Laundry departments and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include assisting with hiring and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Conduct opening procedures and distribute work assignments.
• Ensure that all assigned guestrooms are inspected and that each room meets the hotel's cleanliness standards and that there is efficient stock and positioning of all guestroom amenities and supplies.
• Ensure guestroom status is updated in the Property Management System.
• Ensure all public areas are inspected and meet the hotel’s cleanliness standards.
• Ensure all housekeeping storage closets have proper supply levels, organization and cleanliness.
• Ensure all Lost and Found articles are logged and stored properly.
• Ensure hallways are kept clear of trash, soiled linen, cribs, rollaways and other guest service equipment.
• Perform housekeeper duties as needed or assigned.
• Assist in ensuring food quality and service standards are being maintained as required (if applicable).
• Assist in ensuring food sanitation and proper food handling standards are being followed (if applicable).
• Assist in ensuring effective departmental communication through logs, daily stand up meetings and monthly department meetings.
• Assist in performing a variety of administrative tasks including maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, processing department payroll and handling any accounting and purchasing functions.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Housekeeping department and surrounding areas.
• Assist is checking all fixtures, equipment and room conditions (television, radio, lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report any deficiencies.
We are looking for a self-motivated Housekeeping Supervisor with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 6 months to 1 year related experience
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Housekeeping Supervisor with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities