To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
176 North Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electromechanical Control Technician
Freshpet • Bethlehem, PA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The responsibilities of the Electromechanical Technician will include:
1. Must have a broad understanding of industrial electrical, mechanical, and building systems.
2. Ability to perform preventative and routine maintenance, changeovers, and installation of motors, belts, drives, and other industrial and mechanical systems. Set-up and adjust machines to ensure proper operation.
3. Advanced machine experience, skills, and knowledge required. Ability to identify, assess, and troubleshoot and correct issues that arise with machinery and related systems.
4. Ability to read, interpret, and update electrical power distribution, control ladder logic, piping and instrumentation diagrams.
5. Ability to understand and modify ladder logic, ability to troubleshoot and diagnose control issues.
6. Ability to use standard and specialized hand tools, power tools, and instruments, i.e. oscilloscopes, DMM, gauges, etc.
7. Expertise and experience in working with control systems and PLCs is required.
8. Experience with Rockwell (Allen Bradley) control systems and robotic systems is preferred.
9. Ability to read, understand and update electrical and control drawings.
10. Strong knowledge of food safety and good manufacturing practices (GMPs).
Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years working in an industrial environment in related capacity.
• Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
• Technical college degree or vocational training in PLC/Electrical technology required
• Ability to clearly communicate in English (both verbal and written) is required