Due to our success and unprecedented growth, OLN will be expanding into multiple new locations in 2022. In order to staff our new locations, we are looking for individuals who meet the criteria and will be a good fit in a team management role. This person must have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong team environment.
What OLN Inc. offers:
- Extensive training in all areas of leadership, sales, marketing, and management
- Advancement is based on promotion/merit
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance
- Development in leadership and communication skills
- Positive work environment
- NO TELEMARKETING
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recruit, hire, and train new managers in their direct area
- Offer consultation and recommendations to teams
- Positively contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies, and establishing personal networks
- Meet with clients on a daily basis and recommend service and product enhancements to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Provide the necessary support to sales associates to enable them to generate market leads and close new deals
- Organize training for new staff
- Participate in interviews and the process of recruiting new employees
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory
- One week paid training
- 6 weeks (Territory Sales Area Manager/probation)
- 12 months ( Team Lead Territory Sales Manager)
- 3 months assistant management
- Bachelors Degree required. Master degree in management or leadership preferred.
- Prior work experience or knowledge in leadership or demonstrates leadership qualities.
Leadership: Strongly developed leadership skills are crucial as an Area Manager.
Communication: will be responsible for a large number of people in a certain area, may often have to manage from a distance. Strong written and verbal communication skills are important in this role.
Problem-solving: It is the responsibility of the Area Manager to identify and overcome problems. They may deal with employment, operation, or inventory cost challenges and will need to develop strategies to solve them.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business-related industry (MA in leadership or management is a plus)
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
What OLN Inc. is looking for in an individual:
- Internally motivated/competitive
- Desire to develop oneself
- Communication (written and verbal) skills
- No-excuses mentality
- This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position
If you have experience with customer care, sales, management, restaurant service, marketing, or client services, you should apply.
“We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."
- Business Development