To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, IN 47374
- Samantha Wefler
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
AT³ Professional Staffing Solutions Inc • Richmond, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an exceptional Medical Device/Orthopedic Regional Sales Manager who has experience working with OEM’s and understands the manufacturing process. This is a remote position and will require travel to client sites throughout the Eastern Region of the country, candidates must live near a major airport.
Offering an opportunity to work independently with an established national sales team, while reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Sales. Own the market strategies for your region and deliver results based on customer needs.
The primary functions include development of opportunities, winning new business revenue, and leading customer satisfaction. In a supporting role researches, analyzes, proposes and leads business opportunities for financial profitability within the company.
Manages the business development process including analysis of competition, developing leads, cultivating contacts and relationships, proposal, prospecting potential business, and proposal development. Calls on new and existing customers to understand their needs and communicate value proposition. Includes travel of approximately 50%.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the Major Responsibilities, including the following:
● Meeting sales objectives in assigned territory through new business wins with existing and new accounts.
● Execution of sales strategy to increase market share and profitability in the industry and with current accounts.
● Identification and conversion of leads to new business prospects.
● Develops relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers to understand customer needs and advance the sales strategy.
● Works closely with colleagues to develop and present solutions that meets customer needs and advance the sales strategy.
● Leads pricing strategy and development of winning proposals, business opportunity analysis, and contract negotiations.
● Lead contact to assure customer satisfaction of assigned accounts via needs assessment, definition and tracking of key performance metrics, regular formal communication with goal of increasing customer revenue and profitability.
● Promotes the Company in industry trade associations and attends trade shows as necessary.
● Leads the analysis, planning, research, and development of organization's business opportunities in assigned territory.
● Continually learns about company services, value proposition and general industry information through self directed study and time at sites.
● Uses this role as a development opportunity for upward progression.
● Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from a four-year college or university; over two years relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree in preferred.
● Excellent communication skills, including well developed written, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation abilities.
● Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
● Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
● Experience with calculating price of goods sold.
● Understanding of design, development, and marketing quotes and prices.
● Ability to solve practical mathematical problems using spreadsheets, calculators, and collaborations with engineering and finance.
● Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
● Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.