To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2670 Yellowstone Road
Rock Springs, WY 82901
- Andrea Knotwell
- Phone: 303-430-6562
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Honnen Equipment Co. • Rock Springs, WY
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position provides customer service to both external and internal customers. Stock shipping/receiving items, sale items and deliver parts/accessories that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the dealership.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Places machine down and stock ordered parts in assigned locations in a timely manner
- Monitors shortages and expedites processing through reporting to Parts Manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Assists with the Honnen Shield Program
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments
- Shipping and receiving of parts
- Order tools for location and customers
- Order office supplies
- Answer phones and assist with general office administration
- Scan and track inbound and outbound equipment and attachments in yard
- Assist with all unloading and loading of machines and relay any customer communication info to HE personnel
- Conducts high level inspection on all incoming equipment, assessing services as needed to the best of their ability
- Assessment of equipment function before equipment is delivered
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- High School diploma
- 0 - 2 years parts or equivalent experience
- Heavy equipment parts experience preferred
- Driver’s license required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 84 lbs independently
- Ability to regularly push/pull a maximum force of 50 lbs.
- Required to climb in and out of heavy construction equipment numerous times a day.
- Regularly outside regardless of weather.