Maintenance Assistant (Chase City, VA)
Chase City Health & Rehab Center,
in Chase City, VA, has a career opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant
to round out our Maintenance team.
Chase City Health & Rehab Center
provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Provide maintenance, repair and/or rebuild to mechanical, plumbing and electrical equipment in building.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff
. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of building codes and safety regulations.
- Technical/mechanical knowledge and ability to effectively maintain and repair equipment.
- Work in extreme temperatures (outside and inside).
- Knowledge and experience with use of power equipment (lawn equipment, chain saw, skill saws, etc.)
- Must maintain high level of professionalism.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Service Excellence Health Care
Attention To Detail