To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hurst, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Machine Guarding Contingent Worker
Johnson Service Group • Hurst, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Machine Guarding Contingent Worker will partner with the Environmental Health & Safety team to identify the machine guarding mechanisms on each piece of Bell equipment. This position will be responsible for taking pictures of equipment and organizing the findings in a meaningful way.
- Partner with EH&S for daily guidance and task assignment
- Take photographs of each machine including machine, machine location, machine nameplate, and machine guard
- Import photos to a computer and organize in a PowerPoint template
- Other duties as required
- Maintenance experience, good computer & administrative skills. Who has a basic understanding of industrial machines
-Need to have a basic understanding of industrial machining or have worked in an industrial environment. They will be assisting in documenting machine performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Past administrative experience is preferred