System Integration / Validation / Test Engineer / Leader - Secret Clearance
Location: Marlborough, MA 01752
Duration: 1 year
You must be a US Citizen.
You must have an Active DoD Secret Clearance.
You excel with you skills as a systems integration and verification expert.
You're capable of working in an environment of program management and system design professionals including electrical, mechanical, software and logistics engineers.
Hopefully, you have some experience in a world of satellite communications, especially with US Navy related projects.
We're working on a next-generation satellite communication (SATCOM) system for the US Navy and coalition partners that provides seamless assured connectivity between a ship's, submarine's, and shore station's computer network and the Global Information Grid.
Our project is focused on replacing several existing SATCOM systems developed and maintained since the mid-1980s. The new system will provide naval commanders and sailors with greater data throughput capacity and improved protection against enemy intercepts.
It's a fully protected two-way networked satellite communications using low, medium and extended data rate waveforms under the extremes of shipboard motion. One of the main items is a multiband capable satellite communications terminal that provides protected and wideband communications. It supports Extremely High Frequency (EHF)/Advanced EHF Low Data Rate/Medium Data Rate/Extended Data Rate, Super High Frequency, Military Ka-band (transmit and receive) and Global Broadcast Service (GBS) receive-only communications.
We want you to be instantly productive the first day you start. To do that, you'll need the following in your background...
- US Citizen
- Active Department of Defense Secret Clearance
- 10 years of systems integration and verification experience
- Background and competency in requirements development, analysis, derivations, verification and validation
- Demonstrated experience with communication architectures
- Ability to work within a structured Systems Engineering process environment including a task-oriented, value-based management system
- Previous experience leading a team of ten (10) or more staff through system design and/or system test activities.
- Ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams of program management and system design professionals including electrical, mechanical, software and logistics engineers.
- Bachelor's degree
Ready to go? We're ready for you!
Click "Apply" now.