To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales (Work from Home)
Express Employment Professionals • Dallas, TX
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have travel industry or hospitality call center experience? Are you looking for a Work from Home Inside Sales and Reservations role with one of the “fastest growing and best places to work” in Dallas? Express Employment Professionals can help! We are an international staffing firm with nearly 30 years of experience in matching people with the right jobs, and one of our clients in the travel industry has a need for 10 Reservations Agents. This role will be responsible for general travel inquiries, quoting business and booking travel reservations for clients throughout the world. The position is evaluations hire and starts at $15.00 hour and goes to $13.00 hour + commission once you are permanent. Ideal candidates will have a professional presence on the telephone, a positive attitude, strong computer & Internet research skills and the ability to handle complex travel situations. Candidates must be flexible to work ANY schedule 7 days a week between 6am and 1am.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will play a key role in booking travel for clients across the country
Your specific duties as an Inside Sales Associate will include:
· Handling incoming calls from prospective travelers
· Researching problems and possible solutions to meet the customer’s travel needs
· Communicating with 3rd party agents to resolve the travel and hotel booking issues
· Working with other hotel partners to relocate travelers as necessary
· Confirm all new travel bookings with clients to ensure satisfaction with their service
As an Inside Sales Associate, you must display excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to interact professionally with travelers across the world. It is also important that you have a basic level of computer skills (Internet research and Microsoft Office) to navigate the internal systems required to resolve travel issues.
Specific qualifications for the Inside Sales Associate includes:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-2 years of related experience within the travel industry are preferred
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and advance Internet skills
· Professional telephone presence and demeanor
· Ability to close sales and meet sales goals
· Comfort in up-selling and cross-selling various lines of business
· A land line phone, reliable internet and dedicated work space at home
· Ability to work ANY schedule 7 days a week from 6am – 1am