n a city that celebrates fine dining as an art form, Broussard's has been a New Orleans fixture for nearly 100 years.
Exquisite dishes created with an exotic blend of French and Creole influences have made New Orleans a preferred destination for lovers of inspired cuisine all over the world. Situated in the heart of New Orleans’ Vieux Carre, or French Quarter, Broussard's combines a mix of classic food, tradition, and characteristic architecture to achieve an experience that you'll never forget.
Broussard's is a New Orleans dining institution offering consistent world-class service and fare. This is a rare opportunity to join an award-winning establishment.
As a manager, you are responsible for daily operations of the restaurant -- appearance/atmosphere, presentation, guest experience, financial success and professional leadership. Other essential traits include development and counseling skills, work extremely well under pressure, driven, and aspire to help grow the organization.
Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays
- Must be able to work in New Orleans, LA
- Manager: 2+ years of proven success in an upscalre restaurant environment
- Must have extensive wine knowledge
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Experience maintaining high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Proven financial savvy through controlling prime costs and effective forecasting.
- Successful career track and stable consistent work history