To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lenexa, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Salesforce Developer
Solutions Point • Lenexa, KS
Posted 2 months ago
Solutions Point is recruiting for a Full Time Sr Salesforce Developer / Jr Architect for our good client in Overland Park, Kansas. This is a full time position. Solutions Point is recruiting candidates for the interview process. Our client has been in business for 50 plus years and still growing. They have a great reputation which has made them one of the largest institutions in their industry. They offer a great work environment, work life balance, career growth, excellent leadership, stability. Full time salary range Negotiable, 10% bonus potential, excellent benefits to include 6% to 9% $for$ matching 401k, Med/Dent/Vision, Holiday, Vacation, Sick pay, Tuition reimbursement and more. Relocation package available.
The Sr Salesforce Developer / Jr Architect is responsible for the design and architecture of Salesforce.com platform with a strong focus on integration. This position will actively participate in all phases of development including planning, analysis, design, development, and testing, and will assist in establishing quality standards, tools and methodologies for the team to follow.
The core function of the Sr Salesforce Developer / Jr Architect role is to provide ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com platform including custom code, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and other technologies that support business requirements.
- Work directly with product owner to define requirements and demonstrate solutions.
- Lead developer resources in delivery of project deliverables.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day technical aspects of development environment and ensuring that all developers are properly using the development libraries and tools.
- Maintain proper security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized entry and data loss.
- Responsible for technical assistance on multiple projects, with IS managers and staff.
- Assist IS managers with project estimates, development specifications, code reviews, and evaluation and testing of applications with clients and development staff.
- Assists in the evaluation, testing and implementation of new systems.
- Responsible for forming Company development environment and object libraries, and maintaining the programming framework
- Coordinate with vendors on technical matters.
- Work closely with all IS departments and staff.
- Promote honest and open communication throughout the company.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the company values, philosophies, and leadership characteristics
- Other duties as assigned.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports. Create reportable metrics to create enterprise awareness of Salesforce effectiveness across the enterprise.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required, or equivalent experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Proficiency developing and maintaining multiple Salesforce.com environments requiring integrations to 3rd party systems using Salesforce APIs.
- Development experience with RESTful webservices
- Extensive knowledge of end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including code management
- Experience with Mulesoft
- Experience with XML.
- Prefer familiarity with database design, either logical or physical.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and oral communication
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations/demos
- Understanding of the Agile methodology
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to be bonded
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience
- Competency with Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle