To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC 27401
- Phone: 336-373-1461
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Logical SQL DBA
DataMasters • Greensboro, NC
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Rapidly growing healthcare company is looking for a Logical DBA, ideally with healthcare experience. Close-knit environment with a dynamic Manager. This is a direct-hire role (not a contract), no sponsorship or relocation assistance is offered.
The DBA is focused on data ingestion, integration and integrity. Will be responsible for the design and development of both relational and multidimensional database objects (source marts, subject area marts, tables, views & indexes), for maintaining the data layer environment (security, recovery & optimization), and for ensuring the database layer access and logic performs efficiently. Will work with the data architects to support/develop the logical data layers supporting the enterprise data strategy and the analytic needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of experience in ETL, SSIS, data warehousing, business intelligence and/or analytic platforms
- 2+ years of healthcare data experience preferred
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge or experience with one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Server Management Studio, Team Foundation Server, Erwin, SSAS, SSIS, Mirth, or Cloverleaf
- Ability to set best practices and mentor team members in the setup of Visual Studio solutions in order to facilitate collaborative development throughout the team
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience with ETL scripting, relational and multi-dimensional data warehousing.
- Ability to provide guidance to team members on the use of a source code repository to manage solutions in a collaborative team
- Knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following alternative software packages: Oracle Warehouse Builder, SAS, Pentaho, Informatica, or Talend Open Studio.