Welcome to the SUBWAY® Team!!! We're glad you decided to look into a career with the SUBWAY®.
At SUBWAY® we are committed to providing our guests with fresh, healthy meals, made right before their eyes, served quickly, and with a friendly smile. That's truly what sets us apart and keeps our guests coming back again and again.
Position Title: Sandwich Artist®
A Sandwich Artist® provides a great customer experience, prepares food, maintains safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes paperwork and other assigned duties.
- WOW The Customer - Greet your guests and provide the friendly, positive experience that they cannot get anywhere else.
- Prepare Great Food - Commit to serving only excellent bread and properly made sandwiches.
- Keep a Sparkling Clean Restaurant - Always be aware of how the restaurant looks, and keep it clean; behind the counter, in the lobby, and in the restrooms
Job Roles and Tasks:
· Complete all Sandwich Artist® training
· Perform in accordance to the guidelines that are laid out for all areas of restaurant operation
· Maintain a professional appearance, attitude and actions at all times; in every aspect of your job
· Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items, and the ability to explain them to guests accurately.
· Understand and adhere to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® operations manual.
· Prepare Sandwiches and other food orders with quality, consistency and speed.
· Use the cash register to properly ring up orders and collect payment from the customer.
· Maintain accountability for all forms of money, bread and other product during your shift.
· Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food, cleaning, and performing other job duties.
· Bake bread, prep, and restock products for use on the sandwich line, and to ensure a sufficient backup supply throughout your shift.
· Clean all areas of the restaurant and its equipment as directed by your supervisor and as assigned on the daily checklists.
· Perform shift paperwork duties assigned.