Northwest company is seeking Bobtail Driver for a temp to hire, 1st shift, $14/hour position. Candidate must have a flexible schedule, able to work OT and weekends as needed, have a Class C Drivers license and good driving record and able to drive 24 to 26 foot bobtail truck.
Safely operates the company bobtail truck, ensuring that product is collected or delivered in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance with predetermined schedules and without the product sustaining any damage while in transit. Maintains a safe and clean vehicle and ensures that all preventative maintenance is performed on schedule.
· - Effectively and safely operates the company’s bobtail truck(s) for the purpose of collecting or delivering equipment .
· - Maintains a valid Class C (or better) driver’s license, free of moving violations and parking tickets.
· - Able to work dynamic hours sometimes at short notice: collections before 8:00 AM and after 5:00 PM.
· - Makes every effort to arrive on site promptly for a collection.
· - Actively manages the daily schedule, and is proactive about dealing with onsite client representatives when exceptions or incidents that may cause a schedule delay occur.
· - The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance
· - Must be able to pass a background, drug and driving record check
· - Must have a valid Class C drivers license, with no recent tickets or citations
· -Be able to safely operate a 24 or 26-foot bobtail truck in and around the city of Houston, including downtown locations.
· - Must be able to safely drive long distances (for example, to Dallas) without feeling fatigued or becoming drowsy. On occasion must be able to take on collections assignments that require late or out of town/overnight assignments.
· - Possess computer skills sufficient to update log sheets, operate the company’s ERP database for incoming product, access map information from the Internet, efficiently use a cell phone and GPS, send and receive phone calls, send and receive email, and view the collection schedule posted on the companies Gmail Calendar site.
If qualified please submit resume or apply at staffforce.com and then call 713-690-9696 to finish the application process and to schedule an interview with a recruiter.
Global Positioning Systems