Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Business development
- Client relationship account management
- Staff evaluation, training and development, coaching and mentoring for growth
- Project management including guiding clients through all phases of project delivery (planning, scheduling, estimating, design, finance, invoicing and collections)
- Office management
- Developing, designing and peer review of project construction document plans and specifications
- Regulatory coordination, permitting and attending public agency review evening meetings
- Supervision of project technical staff
- Communicate and coordinate regularly with Principal in Charge
- Ensure self and staff uphold company core values at all times
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- At least 6 years of experience in Civil Engineering Site Plan Design Consulting
- Professional registration in the State of Indiana
- Demonstrated ability to sell professional services
- Actively involved in or held leadership positions in outside organizations related to the profession or consulting industry
- Demonstrated supervision and leadership experience of project technical staff
- Demonstrated ability to manage several complex projects and staff simultaneously
- Strong electronic design skills (preferably latest Autodesk AEC Collection software)
- Civil engineering design skills with a focus on site planning, grading, utility systems, storm water management, sanitary sewer and water main design, roadway improvements, and construction administration