To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2799 Reeves Road
Indianapolis, IN 46168
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mascot Truck Parts • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Mascot Truck Parts is a rapidly growing remanufacturer of medium-heavy duty transmissions and differentials. We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
We offer several benefits such as
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance with an HRA
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with company match
The Manufacturing Engineer will assist in developing and improving manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant: Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and work space for maximum efficiency
- Confers with Management and Engineering concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university/college with 1 year related experience OR an Associate's Degree with 2 years of related experience OR 6 years of related experience.
Additional skills, abilities and/or experience will include:
Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Supervision, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, Presenting Technical Information, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
Pre-employment background and drug screen required
Mascot is an equal opportunity Employer