Attention Pharmacy Technicians:
- Are you ready for a great new job in Carefree, AZ?
- With a salary starting at $15.00*, Rx relief is looking for the right person to fill a Pharmacy Technician position…right now.
- Rx relief offers a range of various benefits including: health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) and deferred compensation programs, and more!
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards, as well as legal and company compliance, as you enter in new prescriptions and assist in the preparation of prescriptions. Some customer interaction, with Pharmacist support.
*Salary dependent upon experience
- Maintain controlled-drug medication records, as you assist the Pharmacist in preparing and filling prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Receive new written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Interpret and enter physicians’ orders into the computer order system.
- Establish or maintain accurate patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Perform drug calculations and interpret prescriptions.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for all drugs.
- Answer telephones and respond to questions or requests.
- Process (correct and resubmit) manual insurance claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pre-package bulk medicines; fill bottles with prescribed medications, type and affix labels, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Take inventory, place orders, check-in drugs and supplies, stock shelves, remove out-of-date items from the inventory and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Clean and help to maintain equipment or work areas according to prescribed methods.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Process returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
- Assists with other tasks and special projects as needed.
- Support location and departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
About Rx relief
Rx relief is a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why everything we do is all about YOU!
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Job Specifics and Requirements-
Area: Carefree, AZ
Licensure Requirements: Must have open, active, and in good standing AZ State Pharmacy Technician License AND PTCB Certification
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience: 1+ years of Pharmacy Technician experience in a Retail/Outpatient pharmacy setting
Schedule: Full-Time | Mon - Fri | 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Length of Assignment: Temporary to Permanent
Pay: Depending on Experience
Background/ Drug Requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screen