Our client, a major entertainment company, has an immediate long-term contract position for a Service Desk Analyst. The person in this role will provide 1st and 2nd level support, 100% phone support for around 1500 users, 70% PC, 30% MAC. This company is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate with strong customer service skills.
This position requires the candidate to move quickly between tasks and process incoming requests for urgency while maintaining a high level of quality and customer service. Familiar with remote control tools, antivirus, troubleshooting network shares and application level issues, mobile phone configurations, VPN, support of Citrix ICA connections.
Must be able to work a flexible shift.
- Strong technical help desk support with knowledge of supporting PC and Mac in an Active Directory environment
- Experience supporting Mobile devices, Blackberry and iPhone and Android
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills on Hardware, Software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly communicate with management, users and IT staff
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Basic networking knowledge
- Ability to learn new processes and technologies quickly
- Familiarity with ITIL and ability to learn and follow basic support and escalation procedures.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and excellent customer support skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Minimum 2 years' help desk experience
Help Desk Support
Apple I Phone
Android (Operating System)