The Clean Tech Company is a St. Louis, Missouri based company with a proud and stable history. Clean Tech has been providing professional custodial maintenance services for over 50 years. We specialize in making facilities look their best- consistently, with quality services, and with a smile!
Our time-tested approach and state of the art techniques are guaranteed to deliver the highest quality cleaning, while maintaining our tight cost-containment philosophy. We believe every building has its own unique management challenges and facility requirements. Our approach is to individually tailor a custodial program that specifically addresses each particular facility.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will function as integral and indispensable support to the President and executive leadership team, providing advanced administrative skills and projecting a professional extension of the team. Activities will vary day to day, based on commitments that range from facilitating the execution of the President’s initiatives, collaboration with the senior leadership team on strategic planning goals and objectives, reviewing and summarizing key company metrics, support with travel, client communication and dissemination of company information, assisting the President with certain personal affairs, and acting as an ambassador for the company.
The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, a flexible schedule, and motivation to work in multiple capacities. The applicant will have significant responsibility in acting on behalf of the President and must be able to work independently, as well as interact and partner effectively with senior-level executives and customers. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter who is a jack-of-all-trades, easy to work with and gets excited about pursuing multiple opportunities at once.
- Handle all aspects of administrative support in a timely and professional manner, including creation/review/revision of memos, letters, presentations, reports, and packages of material
- Assists in keeping the President’s schedule and helps with coordinating his activities both in the home office and while traveling.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Purchases team and client gifts consistent with the President’s instructions
- Reconciles and processes monthly expense reports
- Anticipates upcoming decisions that need to be made; exercises good judgment if a team member needs to be involved in the decisions
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Review and analyze company business plans against defined benchmarks & goals
- Assist in community activities
- Coordinate company meetings and events
- Attend meetings upon request to provide notes and follow up with attendees accordingly
- Manage executive schedules and IT needs across both Microsoft and Apple operating system platforms
- Consolidate, organize and update senior executive personal portfolios
- May occasionally be called upon to assist with personal support to the President as needed
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Expert level grasp of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Effective IT support capabilities, across both Microsoft and Apple operating system platforms
- Undergraduate degree
- Analytical background preferred
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up, organization and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities; flexibility in a fast-paced corporate environment
- High level of professionalism with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative; comfortable working outside of a “9 to 5" environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and accuracy of data
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and exhibit personality traits that are supportive & enjoyable to others [less]Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
We specialize in cleaning:
-Multi-tenant office buildings
Clean-Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check