EXCELLENT Direct Hire Opportunity!!
This position is responsible for the development, review, and implementation of company Quality Management System policies, procedures, plans, and work instructions. The selected candidate would make decisions on quality acceptance and rejections, communicate with Regulatory Bodies, and reports to Executive Management any deficiencies and proposes corrective actions. They also have the responsibility for development and delivery of training programs to ensure compliance and customer contract requirements.
Other Essential Duties and Responsibilities would include:
• Assess the compliance of QMS documentation.
• Responsible for supervising QC information.
• Responsible for the scheduling, planning, execution, and documentation of internal audits to ensure QMS and regulatory compliance.
• Responsible for communicating with executive and management personnel, and general workforce.
• Responsible for implementing and monitoring company Safety program
• Performs other duties as directed by management.
- Associate Degree in Science Discipline or Engineering Field plus 5 years hands on QC experience.
- Experienced with ISO Quality Systems, NAVSEA, ABS, USCG, and commercial standards.
- Working knowledge of military standards.
- Working knowledge of Project Management software; MS Word and MS Excel.
- Experience with preparing budgets and understand financial reports.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Good Manufacturing Practices
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points