The regions fastest growing Accessibility Equipment and Home Modification installation company is looking for experienced and quality people to join their installation staff! Company sells, services and installs elevators, stair lifts, vertical and inclined platform lifts, patient lifting systems and ramp systems both residentially and commercially. Company is an authorized dealer for Bruno and Savaria, the two leading Companies in the industry. Company also does home modifications for safer environments such as barrier free baths, grab bars, and door widening.
The ideal qualified candidate will have experience and an understanding of installation, troubleshooting and repair of electric/mechanical equipment.
- Ability to use hand and electric tools is a must.
- Ability to work OUTSIDE IN THE WEATHER ELEMENTS is a must.
- Carpentry and auto mechanical skills are an ideal skill set for this position.
- Company is looking for dedicated, critical thinking problem solvers. Experience is helpful; however, company will train the right candidate.
· Company will provide tools and great service vehicles.
In addition, company contribution to health insurance and 401K will be made.
Company has a schedule of training goals that correspond with wage increases that can increase your pay as you become more experienced!
Respond today if you are ready for a career in a growing industry!
Overview: The Installation and Service Technician position is responsible for accurately and efficiently installing and servicing access equipment in homes and businesses. Success in this position requires you to develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of the equipment that we sell, how to properly install it, and how to troubleshoot, service and repair the equipment. Furthermore, the position requires the accurate and legible completion of all work order paperwork, taking photos of completed jobs, entering notes into our business software, training clients on proper and safe use of the equipment, maintaining tools and supplies in an orderly and clean fashion, and maintaining an orderly work site while on the job.
Additional responsibilities include: troubleshooting on the phone with clients, prepare for daily job requirements by loading products / parts / hardware / etc., organizing and maintaining tools and vehicles, mapping out routes to reach client sites, communicating job status with office staff throughout the day, completing paperwork and collecting payment on jobs, unloading and accounting for all product / parts / hardware / tools / etc. on an ongoing basis, conduct yourself professionally and politely at all times, work in a safe and productive manner.
The ideal candidate will be professional and have excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to handle client calls for service, installations, training and troubleshooting. You will manage your paperwork and schedule. You should be a self-starter with excellent time management skills and be able to move from project-to-project with ease.
Minimum Experience and Education:
· 3 years or more of relevant, professional customer service and technical experience
· Technical Training Certificate in Electric, Automotive Technology, Construction or another related field is a plus
Essential requirements for the job:
· Valid driver's license with no major offenses and ability to drive work vehicle
· Ability to pass Criminal Background check as part of our OLTL agreement
· Ability to occasionally lift 50 lb. equipment, tools, supplies in safe manner
· Extensive customer service experience
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Planning, scheduling, and time management skills
· Strong understanding and use of tools including drills, wrenches, rachets, levels, hammers, volt meter and other
· Good oral and written communication and conflict resolution skills
· Attention to detail and ability to work in high stress, fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently and within a team structure
· Ability to comprehend technical information and pass associated training exams
Repairing (Computer Systems)