The Senior Cost Accountant will manage all aspects of cost accounting at a Privately held mid-size ($300M Sales) company with more than one manufacturing site in the US. They produce Packgaged Food & Beverages.
Senior Cost Accountant
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years as a cost accountant or controller or financial analyst. Prior experience in any manufactured goods, food & beverage, automotive manufacturing etc.
- Experience with accounting functions, capital equipment accounting, understanding of Labor cost, Materials Cost, Machine and Facilities accounting.
- Strong analytical skill, communication skills, and customer service orientation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- CPA is a plus but NOTrequired.
FPC - Fortune Personnel Consultants
This position is located in Central Indiana
For Further information about us, please visit http://www.fpcor.com
For additional information, Jay Gidwani at FPC Orlando, FL Office
407-307-1500 Ext 130
Search Tags: Manufacturing, Plant Controller, #Finance, #Accountant, Analyst, #Bookkeeper, Controller, Collections, Financial, #Accounting, expenditures, accounts payable, accounts receivable, ledger, CPA, C.P.A., AP, AR, A/P, A/R, certified public accountant, reconciliations, journal entries, AP/AR Manager, AP/AR Supervisor, Staff Accountant, SAP, Financial, accounting, expenditures, certified public accountant Audit, GAAS, GAAP, CIA, CPA, finance, liabilities, compliance, non compliance Manager, banking,, business systems analyst, financial analyst, analyze, analysis, analyst, process analyst, business process analyst, chief financial officer, executive, finance, Credit Analyst, credit, profit, loss, P&L, loan, treasury, analyst, investment, Manufacturing accountant, "Plant accountant", "Plant controller" financial #controller, finance,