Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Duration: 12 months contract (Temp to Perm)
Pay rate: $34.50/hr on W2
Location: New York, New York 10286 area
- Responsible for promotions, communications, sales tactics, emails, LinkedIn, social posts, LinkedIn, etc.
- Executions, timing, budget, etc.
- Help project manage all of those aspects
- Need someone who can keep multiple things moving at one time
- All around marketing and communications professional (internal communication about a new hire up to video production for a tv spot and everything in between)
- Will be involved in a lot of different projects
- Detail oriented and organized
- Remote but prefers NY for them to work on site if hired directly (would work eastern time)
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Market o and Exact Target are email communication platforms that would be helpful to have
- Fast paced, team oriented but individually driven
Provide marketing support -- from key messaging through program and project implementation - that is designed to help Markets achieve its business and financial objectives. Develop and execute strategic marketing plans for all Markets products and services, with a consistent and well-integrated message.
For each constituency within the Line-of-Business, provide tactical execution support for a full range of marketing activities including internal and external communications, client communication, Advertising, collateral development, events and Proposal / RFP coordination as well as Markets specific initiatives such as client satisfaction surveys, sales and marketing database development and maintenance, CRM or mailing database development and maintenance, and employee engagement initiatives.
The marketing specialist must be someone of high integrity who can add to the current "value proposition" by building the Markets brand and awareness. At least 6+ years experience in development and execution of B2B service marketing strategy and planning in addition to general management experience; some B2C experience is a plus
- Customer Relationship Management
- Scheduling (Project Management)
- Digital Marketing
- Support Marketing Program
- Brand Awareness