HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The IT Technical Project Lead supports the planning, design and implementation of infrastructure projects.
- Gathers requirements from process partners to ensure an understanding of the business needs in an international environment.
- Assists in the coordination for small-medium sized projects.
- Oversees project deliverables and milestones, reports and communicates the status to stakeholders as delegated by the Supervisor.
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Maintains knowledge of Infrastructure systems and services in terms of technologies and trends.
- Steers service request fulfillment for operational projects and coordinates non-standard requests.
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on requirements, enhancements, and or alternatives.
- Identifies the gaps between the future-state and current-state of Infrastructure architecture and works with other teams to drive development of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Leads agile processes for multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Aligns with global functions on the project execution, strategy and solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or business or the equivalent of four years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment.
- Must have data center experience (large data centers), infrastructure, passive cabling, and project management experience.
- 3+ years of IT experience, preferably in the area of computer infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience managing small to medium-sized projects in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and interpreting data.
- 3+ year of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly terminology.
- 3+ years of project leadership or system responsibility experience in an IT environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in an international environment preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment preferred